sexta-feira, 30 de agosto de 2013

Free people video + updates



Hello everyone that has been visiting this space the last few weeks ! I've been updating this blog a lot more often lately, and I'm really loving this blogging "thing", although I would love to hear more from you - where you live, what you do/study (if you are a photographer yourself or not), why do you visit my blog and things like that.

-

I am posting this video by Free People - a brand I absolutely LOVE ! - because it is in fact amazing and "oh-so" romantic, showing off the clothes without focusing purely on them (which I think is really clever!) - so well done Free People !!!

Meanwhile I have two more posts coming with some photography and video of my own but it might take a little while since I need to wait until I am able to release some of the photos.

P.s. - Are you on twitter as well? Come say hi to me at https://twitter.com/MarianaMadeira_ .


- Mariana

Sem comentários :

Enviar um comentário