segunda-feira, 9 de setembro de 2013

What inspires you?


As a creative it's very important to stay inspired, well even if you aren't a creative it is always a good thing to be inspired, motivated, happy...whether by listening your favourite song, drawing, playing the piano or photographing. That's why I created a while ago this tumblr to reblog and post images that inspire me. 

This post is not only to promote my inspiration tumblr but to ask you, if you are interested in, to let me know some of the things that inspired YOU ! It can be anything, illustrations, interior designs, stills from movies, fashion, literature...anything. 

All you have to do is comment on this post with a link to the things that have been inspiring you lately OR you can show on twitter using the hashtag #iminspiredbythis (im inspired by this) and then I will choose my favourites and feature them on my tumblr. 

Let me know what inspires YOU! 

*images from my tumblr  

-Mariana 







Sem comentários :

Enviar um comentário