sexta-feira, 21 de junho de 2013

A blog - an inspirational place !

A blog should be a place where we write stories, share knowledge with others and provide inspiration for others to follow their dreams - I realise that my blog is so much about my work and not enough about inspiration for all the people that visit this humble space ! 

My blog doesn't get that many visits daily but nevertheless I would like to say thank you to all of you that do visit ! Thank you ! Just yesterday I posted a picture on my facebook page to say thank you for my 436 likes/fans (the one below).


I know It may not seem like an achievement but when I started I kept my photography work private in  my own personal facebook account, just for family and friends to see. When I finally decided to share it with everyone I was so afraid that nobody would be interested in my pictures and thought  my work was horrible, that 436 likes  it is somehow surreal . 

The people who follow your work deserve your utter most respect because they are the ones who give you strenght and confidence to continue on your journey. 


Keep photographing, be inspired and most importantly - believe !

Sem comentários :

Enviar um comentário