segunda-feira, 3 de junho de 2013

Sheer Blue - Part I


A couple of weeks ago I did a photoshoot with a model that I had photographed her for the first time, last year and I had everything planned in my head, I did a moodboard, organized the clothes and sew a skirt out of a curtain (budjet issues) and I thought that everything was going to be amazing and all the pohotos were turned out the way I imagined them. Well...that did not happen at all, on the day and specially on our chosen location, it was super windy and the light was harsh, my curtain-skirt was incredibly sheer and lightweight.  

I arrived home feeling a bit dissapointed with the results, but after some hours of retouching I started to look at these images with different eyes, and I actually think these are a bit different and more colourful in comparison to my most recent work - which is a plus. 
I am self-taught and these "set backs" are good learning curves and a reminder that no matter how much time you spend planning and daydreaming about the final images everything can change on the day of the actual shoot - you just need to accept it and make the most out of it! 
Hope you like them ! 
Thanks for reading and visiting <3

Photography and retouching: Mariana Madeira
Model: Cassandra C.

2013


Sem comentários :

Enviar um comentário