terça-feira, 29 de outubro de 2013

Countryside

The most amazing clouds outside my grandparents house

This past weekend the rain took two days off and we were presented with some sunny days to take beautiful pictures, go for a walk and read outside - bliss !
Mine was spent on the countryside, where the colours are more saturated, the air is cleaner and the sounds are melodic. I don't live in a super busy city but I don't live on the countryside either so it's always good to have a little getaway, once in a while. 

As usual I took some photos while outside enjoying the warm weather :)

- Enjoy !

Old "van" with the most amazing textures to photograph
This reminds me of some countryside painting - don't know why
Cute old chair at my grandparents backyard that my mum wants to repair 
homemade organic jam 
 Sunset from the highway on my way home 





Sem comentários :

Enviar um comentário